Diversity at VCU
Diversity is absolutely essential at a research university, just as it is in life. It is an indispensable part of the learning process. It shapes what we learn and how we learn it, how we solve problems, how we interact with one another and how we think about ourselves and each other.
Michael Rao, Ph.D.
President of Virginia Commonwealth University
and VCU Health System
Upcoming events and educational sessions include:
- CBPR and Health Equity Research: The Town Meets Gown, November 13, 2014
- Film screening: A Jihad For Love
- LGBT Burnside Watstein Award: October 27, 2014 (recently featured by VCU News)
- The LGBTQ Resource Library Inaugural Reception, October 28, 2014
- LGBTQ Diversity Training
- Upcoming programs and initiatives
- PACME 2015